- Client A multinational company
- Year 2019
- Location A high-risk location
- Category Executive Protection, Operational Security
Following a consultation period and detailed evaluation, Rose Partners recommended executive protection support to a client who employees were travelling to a high-risk location. The solution was in broken into four phases.
Phase 1: Pre Advance (Reconnaissance)
A team from Rose Partners deployed, prior to the travellers, in order to confirm pre-advance details including all logistical support required to ensure the success of the trip, including:
- The security and suitability of accommodation and venues
- Ensuring the local Rose partners vehicles and drivers were in place
- Communications planning
- Carried out reconnaissance of all venues and transportation routes
- Identified safe havens in the event of an emergency
- Determined the security requirements for the designated journey plans
- Developed specific emergency response procedures to mitigate the impact of possible events that may have occurred during the visit
- Pre-trip liaison with local administrative bodies, police / armed forces and other officials
- Confirmed the details of the medical evacuation plans ensuring it is commensurate to the existing threat
The team were able to use this time to build upon the tailored and detailed plans, ensuring they were specific to this deployment and to the travellers’ itinerary.
Concurrently the travellers attended a Rose Partners security awareness training package prior to deployment.
Phase 2: Meet and Greet of Travellers
The travellers departed and the Rose Partners team met them after they cleared immigration. The travellers then fell under the discrete security umbrella the team provided. The travellers were then;
- Transferred to their hotel using the Rose Partners security team vehicles and drivers
- Assisted with hotel check-in
- Provided an in-country brief and familiarisation
Phase 3: Escort and Meetings
Using the security transportation, the travellers conducted their daily routine under the protection of the Rose Partners security team. The team;
- Offered advice and assistance throughout the trip
- Accompanied the travellers on all excursions (including any internal flights) providing a low profile and discreet security support throughout, ensuring a team member is able to travel forward in advance in order to secure areas and venues
- Reported back to the Rose Partners project manager on a daily basis as to the current situation and to receive any additional intelligence or updates
- Provided a daily security briefing including any reports or information relevant to the trip
- Continually mitigated threats and actively avoided unnecessary risk using pre-emptive and dynamic assessments
Phase 4: Pick Up and Final Transfer
Finally, the travellers were accompanied back to their departure airport in preparation for their return home, the Rose Partners security team remained until the travellers’ aircraft has safely departed.